Product Marketing Specialist
Purch is on a mission to make complex buying decisions easy. And with over 100M visits every month on sites such as Business.com, Business News Daily, BuyerZone, Tom's Hardware, TopTenReviews, LaptopMag and Space.com, Purch is one of the largest technology and media companies in the world.
The Purch B2B division is on the hunt for a Product Marketing Specialist to help fuel our continued growth.
The Product Marketing Specialist will play a critical role in implementing, optimizing, scaling and reporting on performance-based advertising revenue (Pay per action (PPA), lead generation, e-commerce and affiliate) as well as support the research, management, growth and optimization of new product/service categories across our B2B portfolio. The right candidate will be data-driven to identify opportunities but comfortable with online marketing tactics and working closely with our sales and content teams to maximize yield and client return.
- Analyze conversion funnels and web analytics to suggest areas of opportunity
- Work in tandem with sales to turn identified opportunities into revenue
- Optimize monetization on a category basis
- Understand client KPIs to deliver the right audience and optimize yield for Purch
- Appreciate great design and the needs of user experience
- Create and deliver reporting on an ongoing basis based on key metrics
- 2-4 years in relevant product/performance marketing, ideally in the online space
- Strong understanding of online performance drivers, and the ability to use data to drive fundamental online marketing decisions and strategies
- Strong knowledge of online analytics, especially Google Analytics, and search (PPC, SEO)
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Meticulous/thorough with details and incredibly organized and proactive
- Ability to evaluate business performance and identify issues and opportunities
- Must be able to work independently as well as collaborate effectively across multiple departments
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at one time with relative independence
- Roll-up-the-sleeves attitude – proven ability to move quickly, get hands dirty, and execute successfully
- Excel is your friend, not your foe
- BA/BS in a business-related major
`Location: Purch Boston (Waltham) Office